While wondering around Atlanta airport, waiting to board the flight to San Fran, I:
1. Grabbed a real rare roast beef sandwich at Boar’s Head:
2. Heard someone actually say (in real life): “Ain’t nobody got time for that” in a normal conversation (Southern drawl included).
3. Spotted M&Ms headphones. The shape’s perfect for their product. Why didn’t they do this ages ago?
4. Discovered that the USA loves the royal family a little too much for a country that fought for independence from the UK:
5. Enjoyed another example of how things in first world countries are connected wherever, whenever. The Delta airlines app pushes notifications to me with live delays and gate changes: